Hurricane Irene has come and gone, uneventfully for those of us inland in Maryland. I can’t say how the rest of the state fared but I’m guessing okay since the news is back to talking about politics. During the wedding I was shooting I captured a handful of images that I was fond of and this morning I caught a few images of the aftermath here in Bowie, MD.
- Mary Sheehan Warren on New Skills: My second attempt at 3D modeling; My Bowie House in a snow globe
- Aleks Cardenas on A Sunday Afternoon Portrait Session with a Gold Reflector
- Philip Wong on I Hate Video Reviews
- Qadri on The Saga of Annoying Technology Issues, Part 1: Wireless Internet
- JS on I Hate Video Reviews